Messages and Comments
Membership Toolkit now provides you with an easy-to-use tool to create an on-going conversation about a particular topic or provide a place to post announcements. Users can reply or "thank" other users for their posts.
* Note: this feature is currently only available for our Premium and Concierge customers
- A teacher page that allows parents and students in the class to post questions and comments.
- A coach's page to post team announcements about upcoming practices and games that allow players to comment about their availability.
- A public page that allows open conversation about an upcoming event
- An HOA page that allows community members to subscribe
Messages and Comments can be added to any website content page (existing or new).
You can control all aspects including: who has access, who can post and who receives notifications. You can find all the information and step-by-step instructions in our Online Knowledge base under the Help Menu on the dashboard.
You can explore all the features below - put in your first comment! (you must be logged in to add a comment)
- Monday, August 15
Easy Ways to Fundraise!
Go to smile.amazon.com to log into your Amazon account and start earning .5% on qualifying purchases for GES. Enter: PTA Texas Congress 4409 Grapevine Elementary PTA to link your account to our PTA.
Link your Tom Thumb/Albertsons card at Guest Services the next time you go shopping using Organization Number 7665. Every time you use your rewards number, a portion of the proceeds will be donated back to the GES PTA!
You can now skip the clipping and upload your receipt pictures to the Box Tops App!