Messages and Comments
Membership Toolkit now provides you with an easy-to-use tool to create an on-going conversation about a particular topic or provide a place to post announcements. Users can reply or "thank" other users for their posts.
* Note: this feature is currently only available for our Premium and Concierge customers
- A teacher page that allows parents and students in the class to post questions and comments.
- A coach's page to post team announcements about upcoming practices and games that allow players to comment about their availability.
- A public page that allows open conversation about an upcoming event
- An HOA page that allows community members to subscribe
Messages and Comments can be added to any website content page (existing or new).
You can control all aspects including: who has access, who can post and who receives notifications. You can find all the information and step-by-step instructions in our Online Knowledge base under the Help Menu on the dashboard.
You can explore all the features below - put in your first comment! (you must be logged in to add a comment)
Easy Ways to Fundraise!
Go to smile.amazon.com to log into your Amazon account and start earning .5% on qualifying purchases for GES. Enter: PTA Texas Congress 4409 Grapevine Elementary PTA to link your account to our PTA.
Link your Tom Thumb/Albertsons card at Guest Services the next time you go shopping using Organization Number 7665. Every time you use your rewards number, a portion of the proceeds will be donated back to the GES PTA!
You can now skip the clipping and upload your receipt pictures to the Box Tops App!
Help us collect photos for the yearbook by downloading the TreeRing App. It's a great way to share pictures. You can save photos to the grade level folders set up in the app. Thank you for your help!
Your logo could be here! Contact our VP of Fundraising to be a sponsor today.