Your Membership Toolkit Account
Congratulations! Your account is activated! Dive in and explore whether this is the tool for you. Our software is designed to be intuitive and easy to use— but if you would like some instructions, see the links below. It is an "all-in-one" management tool for PTAs and booster clubs and includes:
- A Website
- Integrated Database
- Online Directory
- Online Sales
- Volunteer Scheduling
- Volunteer Hour Collection
- Financial Tools
- Create a log-in and set your own password by clicking "Register" or "Log in".
- You will receive an email with a link. Click the link to verify your email, and you will automatically return to the Membership Toolkit account.
- Fill out the Registration information—your PTA parents will do these same steps later when they sign up.
- Spend time exploring the types of tools (forms) available for parents to make purchases, volunteer, etc.
- Take a tour of the "Dashboard" for administrators. These are the tools you and your board will use, but your parents will not see (accounting, email, volunteer management, member information, store inventory)
If you do not see the Dashboard link, let us know and we will give you administrator powers.
- Invite other board members to create log-ins and explore the possibilities with you!
Videos, Articles & personal help
If you have any questions check out the Knowledge Base. You can also watch video webinars and read helpful articles any time by clicking the "Help" link inside the "Dashboard".
- Saturday, March 25
- Monday, April 3
- Tuesday, April 4
- Friday, April 7
- Monday, April 10
- Wednesday, April 12
- Wednesday, April 19
- Wednesday, May 10
Easy Ways to Fundraise!
Go to smile.amazon.com to log into your Amazon account and start earning .5% on qualifying purchases for GES. Enter: PTA Texas Congress 4409 Grapevine Elementary PTA to link your account to our PTA.
Link your Tom Thumb/Albertsons card at Guest Services the next time you go shopping using Organization Number 7665. Every time you use your rewards number, a portion of the proceeds will be donated back to the GES PTA!
You can now skip the clipping and upload your receipt pictures to the Box Tops App!
Help us collect photos for the yearbook by downloading the TreeRing App. It's a great way to share pictures. You can save photos to the grade level folders set up in the app. Thank you for your help!
Your logo could be here! Contact our VP of Ways & Means to be a sponsor today.